It becomes a source of hope for not only chemotherapy or alopecia patients, but also women who are not satisfied with their hair color or whose hair is worn out after various hairdressing procedures.
- Carefully cut the fine lace around your wig from the beginning of the hair and then attach it to your head.
- You can narrow and widen the elastic adjustment with clasps on the nape according to your own head size.
- You can use the product with or without glue.
- We recommend that you comb your wig with a special wide toothed wooden comb. After washing, loose your hair with a comb. It is recommended to wash every 3-4 weeks.
- Place hand inside the wig, hold warm water under the shower. Pour the shampoo in sufficient amount on the top, rub it down with your hand, never rubbing it and washing it upside down. If you use cream, apply it to the ends and rinse thoroughly. You can use serum and conditioning oil.
- After washing, remove the excess water from top to bottom. Then leave it to rest on a towel.
- After the wig is dehumidificated, you can dry it from top to bottom with a dryer.
- Never dry your wig by turning inside out.
- After your product dries thoroughly, you can give it the shape you want with tongs and straightener. (max. 180 Degrees)
- Before doing hairdressing procedures on your wig such as cutting and painting, definitely seek help from professional hands.
- You can contact us for all the questions you want to ask.
Indeed, the hair looks shimmery. Thank you very much for your care.
I have bought hair extension. I’m very happy with it. They are of high quality. I would recommend it.
I lost my hair due to my illness. Now, I have gained my self-confidence back. Thank you very much!
“There was an opening on my top. First I bought a toupee, then lace wig. I am very pleased. Service and quality are very good.
Thank you so much.”
“It was not until last month when I first experienced the lace wig. It is pleasing that the products I saw abroad are also in our country.
Mrs Didem was incredibly helpful.
I wish you a prosperous business.”